Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Game with Consider Person

People always ask how to consider with other people. Actually it is not a big matter, just a heart. Making friends, is not with mind, mouth, or else. All you need just a wish from the deepest of your heart, to have a friend. If you don’t really want someone to be your friend but you are still treating him/her as friend, then it will be a fail friendship.
When you have put all your heart into someone, you will think hundred even thousand reasons for him/her making something wrong. Everything he/she has done won’t really bother you because you already forgive them.
If you are playing a game with a friend who is consider to you, then you better go to hell. Actually, you aren’t playing with them but their heart. So, don’t even push your friend to do something. You can support, but don’t force. Force is making friend do what you want. It’s just like playing a doll. If you want a doll to sit, they will do it but not by their own wanting (well, doll hasn’t feeling. But human has). Maybe you would say that they can refuse it. But some people who are always keep their attitude, they will think about others feeling first. If we ask them to do something, then they will probably do that with friendship as excuse. Don’t you think you aren’t a good friend if you push your friend into a trouble? There is no reason for anyone to do such a thing.
“Friend is no in need but indeed” this is a very popular quote. But somebody just doesn’t know if he/she already used their friend. Here is a story.
Once, my friend came to me and told about her story. It was about her and her friend. Once, she was going out with her friend. From the first time they met, her friend kept talking about her family and how poor she was! She couldn’t pay taxi fee, her house was far from the place they were, a few day past she just had visited hospital then spend much money, and else. Until they would back home, at last, she asked my friend to take the taxi with her. It was a really mindless agreed with her. After that, she asked my friend to pay taxi fee. It was five times expensive than normal taxi fee! But my friend still gave (I’m not lying). And the most unacceptable is, my friend gave the money not to the driver but to her. She said to my friend, “Let me save your money”.
Don’t you think she was pig? It was the most stupid thing I have heard! But after she said, “I’m pity of her. She is my ‘friend’”, I understood immediately. She used friendship as excuse, and killed herself. It’s not an impossible thing. In the world, really have that kind of people. But if she was pity of her friend, then who was pity of her? After helping her friend, now she was the poorest. Is it what a friend should have done? Helping is not using. You can ask for help. But don’t kill your friend.
Here is another story, what have I and my friend were done.
Once, a friend came to me. She asked me to help her doing their work. It was quite a hard work and taking a long time. I took a day and actually, I was not did it well. The day after, she came to me again. I thought she would blame me or something like that. But the fact, she gave a chocolate and some others as reward. She shocked me much. I was not did it well, and she still thanks to me and gave me a reward!
What is the meaning of the story? My friend showed me how she thanks to me. And it seems like telling me that my help is needed not my friendship is used. It’s different with someone who are just asking and saying without doing. I don’t say you can’t ask your friend for help. But it’s a little out of range if you ask them again and again and too over. The best way is take and give, just like my friend. Well, for me, doing is proofing. It’s useless just saying “I really thank to you” or “You’re my friend” but you are not doing so.

1 comment:

vanilla said...

sogok.. take n give.. penyogokan.. tanda terima kasih.. yg mn nie??